Terms of Trade
- Terms: Net 7 days on receipt of invoice unless alternative payment terms are agreed to in writing by the supplier.
- If payment is not made by due date the Suppliers reserve the right to cease providing further supplies without notice, and to take such steps as they may consider appropriate to recover all outstanding monies owing to them
- The customer shall be liable to pay full expenses and legal costs incurred by the supplier as a result of the customer’s default.
- If the customer exceeds the agreed credit limit the supplier has the right to terminate the account indefinitely.
- The price of the goods shall be that at the date of delivery plus all such taxes and levies as my be payable thereon.
- All claims should be lodged within 24hours of receipt of goods
- All returns should be made in the original packing AFTER AUTHORISATION from the suppliers (and the method of return agreed upon).
- All consignments should be counted and checked for damage and/or shortage on receipt from the carrier. Any damage and/or shortage must be endorsed upon the carriers consignment note and claimed accordingly upon the carrying company.
- The customer bears the risk of any loss or deterioration of the goods due to any cause whatever from the time the suppliers effect delivery of the said goods at which time the risk in the goods will pass to the customer.
What is our return policy?
We do not normally give refunds or exchanges if you:
• simply change your mind; or
• purchased the wrong product; or
• already knew of a particular fault in a product, or we specifically advised you of a particular fault in a product; or
• damage a product after purchase due to alterations to the product not performed by us, damage the product due to unusual or non-recommended use of the product or damage the product where the damage is caused by any factors beyond our control; or
• no proof of purchase is provided.
How do I request / notify a Refund, Return, Warranty Claim & or Consumer Guarantee Claim?
Call 07 3353 0011 for any refund, return or warranty
How can I be eligible for Refund, Return, Warranty Claim & or Consumer Guarantee Claim?
To be eligible for a refund, return, or warranty claim the customer must meet the following requirements:
• report the details of the fault including batch code and take the goods back to BFM Distribution (or organise appropriate refrigerated transport);
• state what remedy you would like. (BFM Distribution does not guarantee that the remedy you request will be granted)
• provide proof of purchase when returning the goods;
• stop using the faulty item;
• ensure reasonable care is taken while the goods are in your possession.
• be sure that you did not cause the fault ie. fault was not caused by the product being used in an abnormal or non-recommended way. (such as defrosting frozen product on a bench outside refrigeration)
• the product must not be disposed of, lost or destroyed. In other words, we need to be able to prove that the product has failed; and
• not have reduced in value by delay on the customer’s part. Customers should bring faults to BFM Distribution’s attention soon after they occur.
Rejection of a return, a refund, warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim
BFM Distribution reserves the right to reject a return, a refund, warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim if consumers:
• Change their mind about a product. This includes when a consumer has found a cheaper product elsewhere, or their circumstances have changed and they no longer require the goods.
• Caused the fault by using the product in an abnormal way, or it may be a use that you wouldn’t reasonably expect the product to perform
• Damage the product by making alterations not performed by us.
• Damage the product where the damage is caused by any factors beyond our control.
• Are unable to provide a proof of purchase, namely a tax invoice.
• Are responsible for damaging the goods by not following the care instructions (if any are provided).
Returning goods to BFM Distribution
BFM Distribution do not take responsibility for any goods damaged or lost in transit when the customer sends the product back to us for warranty or return through a third party carrier. The warranty may be void if the product is damaged in transit. Please ensure the product is packed appropriately for shipping before sending it back to us. If you are unsure about how to pack a product appropriately for shipping please contact us. The consumer is responsible for any and all charges associated with returning the goods to BFM Distribution except where the goods are transported through BFM Distribution. Such charges may be reimbursed by BFM Distribution to the consumer where the consumer is entitled at law to have those charges reimbursed to them.
For RTB (return to base) warranty claims: customers are required to send the product back to BFM Distribution or to the manufacturer with proof of purchase and a detailed fault description. BFM Distribution recommends customers call on 07 3353 0011 obtain further information on the warranty procedures and also access status updates.
Special Orders, Clearance, Discontinued Items, Free products
BFM Distribution do not accept the return or exchange if consumers
• simply changed their mind;
• no longer require due to changed personal circumstances;
• found the product cheaper somewhere else;
• the goods are damaged due to misuse; or
• already knew of a particular fault in a product or we advised you of a particular fault in a product prior to purchase.
A limited warranty may also apply for clearance, discontinued, or free product. Please read the product description or contact us for more details if you are unsure whether a product within the category above has limited warranty or not.
Warehouse Pick Up and Order Policy
We are purely a warehouse and online store only and therefore function differently from a traditional retail store
The following Policy is applied to help us help you.
• All pick ups can only be collected once we have processed your order and have sent you a verification email or phone call stating when your order will be ready for pickup.
• All orders ready for pick up but are not picked up within 2 days will be classed as uncollected and therefore will be cancelled unless other direction is provided.
COLLECTION OF ALL ORDERS IS BETWEEN 9:00AM – 5:00PM MONDAY – FRIDAY.
Products which are unavailable at time of ordering will not be put on backorder, it is the responsibility of the customer to re order any products required for their next delivery day keeping in mind delivery days to different suburbs.
Order Modify / Cancellation
Some modification of orders (changing items) can occur after your order has been approved and is in the “Processing” status, subject to the modification being place before 2:30 on the day before delivery.
Orders for the next delivery day are dispatched from our warehouse at 5am in the morning. Specific delivery times depend on the run size, distance travelled and traffic congestion, and weather, therefore while every attempt may be made to deliver at a certain time we cannot guarantee this.
Further BFM Distribution will, under no circumstances, be responsible for delays in delivery, and associated damages, due to events beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God or public enemy, acts of federal, state or local government, fire, floods, civil disobedience, strikes, lockouts, and freight embargoes.
Delivery & Return Policy
Your total cost for purchase of any product will include shipping and handling charges shown on the BFM Distribution invoice and before you place your order online.
Where BFM Distribution can deliver within South East QLD we will, outside the Gold Coast , Sunshine Coast (including Maleny) Brisbane and Toowoomba we reserve the right to use an external carrier, this external carrier must be arranged by the customer at a cost to the customer including insurance. BFM Distribution will at no time be liable for problems that have occurred through the external carrier.
Phone: 07 3353 0011
Fax: 07 3353 4166
41 Queens Road
Everton Hills QLD